We have the highest respect for human rights and we work diligently to protect and respect workers’ rights. We do not purchase from or conduct business with any company that would participate in any forced or compulsory labor or supports child labor based on local country laws. Further, we will not tolerate any form of discrimination with respect to employment. We partner with organizations around the world requiring:
- The payment of normal and overtime wages that are allowed by the manufacturer's country of origin.
- Workers must be entitled to sick days without repercussion. Dismissal for pregnancy will not be tolerated.
- Employers must provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- There must not be any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
- The legal minimum wages required by local law should be just that, a minimum, and not a stagnant level.
Should we learn otherwise on any of these issues and more our association with any violating company will be immediately terminated. To report abuse, please email email@example.com