Boosting Virtual Meeting Registrations with Eco-Friendly Swag
Large meetings and events will look much different for the foreseeable future. Some of the largest conferences in 2021 have already shifted to virtual events. The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held annually in January in Las Vegas, attracts upwards of 200,000 people. The 2021 show will be 100% virtual. As the saying goes, “the show must go on,” and that is certainly true for virtual events.
While there will not be any travel, exhibit halls nor cocktail hours, there will still be plenty of opportunities for sponsorships. A possible silver lining with virtual meetings? People who would not normally be able to attend out of town conferences due to company budget constraints can now attend virtually.
Conference swag is still a must for virtual events; sponsors want their brand in front of attendees. When choosing promotional products for virtual meetings, planners must be mindful of the additional costs that will be incurred with drop shipping. The lighter the weight of the product, the more economical it will be to ship.
Eco Promotional Products is here to help. We can work with meeting planners to create a conference bundle with a personalized insert and custom packaging and then dropship to attendees’ homes or offices. There are drop ship specials on select items to help minimize shipping costs.
Following are the top promotional products for virtual meetings and events:
- Seed Paper Do Not Disturb Door Hanger: Made in the USA seed paper hang tags are made from 100% post-consumer recycled material. These can be printed with the conference or meeting agenda and placed on a home office door. When the conference is over, attendees have the gift of wildflowers that can be planted in their yards.
- Microfiber Screen Cleaner: A custom reusable microfiber screen cleaning cloth is the clean choice for your virtual meeting swag gift. It has a huge imprint area to put an agenda or sponsor logos that will last a long time.
- Notebooks and Pens: Virtual meetings are going beyond the standard 45 minute Zoom call with breakout sessions and workshops. Notebooks are a great billboard for sponsor logos. Meeting attendees will need notebooks and pens to write down takeaways from conference speakers and for brainstorming ideas in breakout sessions.
- Blue Light Glasses: Virtual meetings are all day affairs. Blue light-blocking custom glasses are a promotional item that no one thought they needed until they try. These recycled glasses will ease eye strain for virtual conference attendees.
- Custom Drinkware: A vacuum insulated stainless steel thermal tumbler can be used for hot or cold beverages. Recipients will use this high value conference swag item long after the conference is over for maximum branding impression. Like a water bottle or tumbler, recycled drink koozies are long lasting, easy to ship and have three imprint areas to easily incorporate three sponsor logos on one item.
- Flannel Pajama Pants: The best thing about virtual meetings? Attendees are only seen from the waist up. Conference attendees will love wearing logoed, comfortable cotton flannel plaid pants. They will be worn time and time again for maximum impressions.
Let Eco Promotional Products help you choose the best eco-friendly promotional products for your virtual meeting or conference. With the Coronavirus pandemic causing so much waste due to the increase of single-use plastics, do your part to help the environment by choosing long-lasting, reusable promotional products for your event.