Eco Promotional Products Offers B Corp Products that Give Back
March is B Corp Month which means it’s time to celebrate better businesses and companies that take their social and environmental responsibility seriously. We will join more than 4000 other Certified B Corporations to share what it means to be a B Corp and why they are better for employees, community, customers, and the environment. At Eco Promotional Products, we celebrate by supporting and sharing our love for as many B Corps as possible. Now we are giving our customers the opportunity to do the same with special pricing on select certified B Corp products with pricing as low as $0.57 each.
When you buy these products from EPP, you’re choosing to do business with two B Corps and giving back to worthy causes:
- tentree Apparel. Tentree is committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials. Apparel items are made from TENCEL™, recycled polyester, organic cotton and hemp. For every tentree item purchased, the company plants 10 trees. Additionally, through a partnership with 1% For The Planet, one percent of sales of these products purchased through us are donated to environmental nonprofits.
- MiiR® Drinkware. Every MiiR product sold helps fund transparent giving projects. MiiR gives 3% of revenue to trackable giving projects. Every MiiR product comes with a Give Code that allows you to experience the story behind your purchase. Flip. Register. Follow.
- Lip Balm, Sunscreen and Hand Sanitizer. The majority of the items we sell in these categories are produced by a factory that is a fellow B Corp. The factory is one the few certified to manufacture USDA organic products. 1% of profits from this factory go to Hieifer International directly supporting honeybees, supplies and training for beekeepers.
- ChicoBag. When you purchase recycled ChicoBags or recycled To-Go Ware, 1% of the annual sales from these products are donated to environmental causes through 1% for the Planet. At the end of a ChicoBag’s useful life, the bags can be returned to the company to keep them out of the waste stream. ChicoBag is so committed to the environment, they will take any preloved bag (doesn’t have to be theirs) and they will decide if they can be reused, or if they need to be recycled and transformed into something new. Their team works at finding other uses from them. They’ve had rugs and computer bags made from used bags.
- Bee’s Wrap. Bee’s Wrap® is made with certified organic cotton that is coated with sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. The result? An easy, reusable, all-natural way to store food. Bee’s Wrap is a washable, reusable, and compostable, fully sustainable, alternative to plastic wrap. Bee's Wrap is actively working with partners such as 1% for the Planet, The Bee Cause, The Rozalia Project, and National Geographic, pledging their support to ocean conservancy, beach cleanups, and environmental stewardship.
- Seeded Items. From bookmarks to invitations to seed packets, a good portion of our seeded are manufactured by a fellow B Corp. Seed paper is crafted from 100% post-industrial, recycled paper and dyed with all-natural, vegetable-based pigments. Products are printed with water-based inks and, when included, use corn-based packaging. The production facility uses a 30kW solar power system—enough for all of the factory’s energy needs and powered by the same sun that makes the products bloom.
In addition to the brands listed above, many other items at Eco Promotional Products have give back programs. Eco Promotional Products plants a tree seedling for every order placed. When you choose products with giveback programs, you are voting with your dollar and protecting the Earth.
Eco Promotional Products is a woman-owned company, certified by the Women's Business Enterprise Network Council. Eco Promotional Products understands the endless possibilities to help educate consumers, manufactures and suppliers on responsible purchasing and to better respect our world. Eco Promotional Products is also a Green America Gold certified company. We received our B Corp certification in 2016.