Return to Normal: The Best Reusable Promotional Products for Summer 2021
With more and more Americans getting vaccinated, the CDC says fully vaccinated people can gather safely outdoors. Masks are still recommended for all people, vaccinated or not, when attending crowded outdoor events such as airports, parades or sporting events. Some cities, like Chicago, are rolling out “vax passes” for admission to crowded places. Even with a large portion of the population vaccinated, this will still be the summer of “Bring Your Own Everything.” When attending outdoor gatherings, instead of single-use plates, utensils and cups help reduce waste by bringing your own reusables.
Following are the top reusable, eco-friendly promotional products for the summer of 2021.
1. Reusable Face Masks: We are going to be a mask wearing society for the foreseeable future. During the warmer months, breathability is key. Reusable 3-Ply cotton face masks are made from cotton/polyester fabric with a 100% cotton lining. With a metal nose bridge and adjustable ear straps, They are extremely comfortable,
2. Beach Towels: Vibrant and absorbent, our super soft standard-size beach towels are made from 100% certified USA grown cotton. Use at the beach, swimming pool, picnic or hanging at the park with friends.
3. Insulated Can Coolers: 2-in-1 insulated can cooler and tumblers are made of stainless steel. Double wall construction insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours. Can cooler can be use to keep cans or bottles cold or remove the lid and use as a tumbler to keep your iced beverage cold. Wine drinkers will enjoy similarly insulated stainless steel wine tumblers.
4. Reusable Water Bottles: Water refill stations and drinking fountains may remain off limits throughout the summer. To stay hydrated, make sure to always carry a reusable water bottle. Our 32 ounce sport water bottles with valve lid are great for working out, athletic games and camps.
5. Reusable Utensil and Straw Sets: When dining on-the-go, be sure to always have your own reusables. Single-use straws are one of the easiest items to REFUSE. Most people can drink without using a straw. But, if you prefer to use a straw, invest in reusable stainless steel or silicone straws. When ordering takeout, decline single-use utensil sets and use your own custom branded cutlery sets.
6. Dog products: Our dogs have gotten used to being with us all the time. Those in the pet industry can increase name recognition by giving customers branded travel silicone pet bowls or dog safe frisbees.
7. Picnic Blankets: Great for on-the-go, our fold up picnic blankets are100% polyester fleece with a soft sweatshirt-feel backing. Blanket rolls up for easy carrying with a hook-and-loop secure closure and carrying handle. This long-lasting custom branded picnic blanket is perfect for summer picnics, sporting events, concerts and more.
8. Charcuterie Cutting Boards: Be the star of your next get together with a whimsical zero-waste charcuterie platter. Custom Bamboo cutting boards are made from a rapidly renewable resource and are extremely environmentally friendly.
9. Bucket Hats: Bucket hats have long been seen as a functional hat that provides sun protection. This season they are high fashion and the “must-have” accessory of the summer. Our embroidered bucket hats are made from 100% certified recycled polyester twill, perfect for employees working outside during the summer months.
10. Sunscreen: When spending time outdoors, it’s always important to remember sunscreen. Eco Promotional Products’ promotional sunscreens are all made in the USA in FDA registered facilities and are PABA Free. We also have reef-safe options.