Top 10 Promotional Products for Earth Day 2022
Earth Day 2022 is right around the corner and the theme this year is “Invest In Our Planet.” The past two years, we haven’t been able to celebrate Earth Day in proper fashion but our customers are planning some amazing events for this year. Earth Day Network has 52 actions and tips to make a difference on Earth Day and every day of the year and these include litter clean up, using reusable bags, protecting pollinators, using a reusable water bottle and saying no to single-use plastic items.
When shopping at Eco Promotional Products, you can further Invest in our planet by choosing products with charitable giveback programs. When you purchase select products, a portion of sales will go to organizations working to protect our planet such as 1% for the Planet, Hieifer International, charity: water, One Tree Planted and others. Additionally, Eco Promotional Products plants a tree seedling for every order placed. When you choose products with giveback programs, you are voting with your dollar and investing in our planet.
Following are the top 10 promotional products for Earth Day 2022:
1. Planter Kits: Personalized grow kits have everything needed to grow flowers, vegetables and herbs at home. Plants can be started indoors in April and then moved outside as the weather gets warmer. Planter kits come in a variety of price points from low -cost giveaway items to high-end corporate gifts. When you purchase select planter kits, a tree will be donated through One Tree Planted, a nonprofit dedicated to global reforestation for every planter kit purchased.
2. Seed Paper Gifts: From bookmarks to pollinator-friendly wildflower seed packets, seed paper products are zero waste, perfect for Earth Day. Wildflowers will not only help beautify landscapes, they are also a key food source for bees. Planting wildflowers will allow bees to better pollinate fruits and vegetables and increase crop production.
3. Reusable Utensil & Straw Sets: Available in many different materials, reusable utensil and straw sets encourage waste reduction, a key message for Earth Day. As more and more cities place bans on single use plastic straws, reusable stainless steel straw sets are a best-seller as are our reusable bamboo utensil sets.
4. Bento Boxes and Food Containers: Make packing lunches fun and waste-free with eco-friendly bento boxes. Our bento boxes are made from eco-friendly materials such as recycled plastic, wheat straw, bamboo and glass. People of all ages will appreciate this useful, long-lasting gift.
5. Reusable Bags: Eight states—California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont—have banned single-use plastic bags. New Jersey will follow later this year. Encourage people in your community to choose to reuse with reusable tote bags made from eco-friendly materials like recycled cotton or rPET. Most single use plastic bag bans do not include produce bags. Our custom branded reusable produce bags can be used at grocery stores and farmers markets.
6. Lip Balms: A favorite low-cost giveaway for Earth Day events, our all-natural lip balms are produced by a factory that is a fellow B Corp. The factory is one the few certified to manufacture USDA organic products. 1% of profits from this factory go to Hieifer International directly supporting honeybees, supplies and training for beekeepers.
7. Reusable Drinkware: Single-use plastic water bottles are incredibly harmful to the Earth. Sadly, a great percentage of plastic water bottles never get recycled. Eco Promotional Products has reusable drinkware for every budget from low cost recycled plastic water bottles to long-lasting copper insulated stainless steel water bottles. Giving water bottles at an Earth Day event encourages people to reduce and reuse.
8. Swedish Dishcloths: There is no need for wasteful paper towels when you have Swedish dishcloths. Invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949, the dishcloths are reusable and biodegradable. Comprised of renewable and natural fibers, the dishcloths air-dry quickly so germs don’t have time to grow on them. When they get dirty, toss them in the dishwasher or washing machine and they’ll be good as new after one cycle.
9. Reusable Gloves: Reusable gloves are the eco-friendly solution for trash and litter cleanup events. Don't add additional waste to your cleanup event with single-use disposable gloves which are polluting our lakes and oceans. Custom branded breathable high visibility knit gloves are cut, puncture and abrasion resistant with a thin black nitrile coated palm for durability.
10. Earth Day T-Shirts: Volunteers at Earth Day events need eco-friendly t-shirts. The most sustainable fabrics are organic or recycled cotton, organic hemp, organic linen, Tencel and recycled polyester. We have sustainable shirts for every budget. By choosing a well-fitting, quality t-shirt, Earth Day t-shirts will be worn with pride over and over after Earth Day.
Earth Day is the busiest time of year at Eco Promotional Products. We recommend planning ahead to make sure you get the items you want in plenty of time for your Earth Day event.