Promotional Products for Summer Music Festivals and Outdoor Concerts
We may be dreaming of summer but it’s still months away. However, it’s never too early to start planning your purchasing needs for summer music festivals. Whether you are the organizer of the event, a sponsor or on-site exhibitor, Eco Promotional Products has many eco-friendly promotional products to help concert goers beat the heat and be prepared for full days of music.
Following are the top 10 promotional products for outdoor concerts and music festivals:
- Wristbands: Show your commitment to the environment by using eco-friendly wristbands for VIP access. Choose from recycled fabric, silicone or seed paper wristbands.
- Reusable water bottles: Many festivals now allow attendees to bring a reusable water bottle to their events. In 2017, Riot Fest offered free water refill stations through Quench Buggy. The lines for water refills were longer than the lines for food and beverages.
- Reusable cups: Reduce waste by serving drinks in eco-friendly recycled and recyclable stadium cups. Make sure there is a message on the cup or near the drink booth, reminding recipients to recycle. Some festivals offer drink specials with free refills with the purchase of commemorative cup.
- Sunglasses: Make a bold statement with cool recycled sunglasses. Recycled wayfarer sunglasses have UV400 dark lenses and offer 100% UV protection.
- Sunscreen: In the thick of summer sun protection is a must for all day music festivals. If you are an exhibitor offering promotional sunscreen, concert goes who forgot sunscreen will be lining up at your booth.
- Bug spray: While mosquitoes might not necessarily be a nuisance on festival grounds, some music festivals like Bonnaroo make camping a part of the concert experience. For those spending the night outdoors, bug spray will be much appreciated.
- Sling backpacks & fanny packs: Both of these bag options are extremely functional and lightweight for all day wear. Sling backpacks are a low-cost giveaway whereas fanny packs might be better suited for concert workers.
- Cooling towels: Stay cool during long days in the sun. Simply wet, wring and wear. Towel retains water while remaining dry to the touch to provide cooling relief. Wear for hours or wipe off for quick relief. Simply re-wet the towel to reactivate
- Portable Chargers: Concert goers love to share their experiences live on social media. For those who want to use their phone while they are outside all day, a mobile charger is a necessity.
- Hand sanitizer: Port-A-Potties. Enough said.
If you’re a music lover but don’t have the money for a three-day festival pass, look into volunteer options. Riot Fest offers free tickets to volunteers to beautify the park grounds before the concert and offers tickets to the next year’s festival to attendees who are willing to pick up trash during the event.