Top 10 Eco-Friendly Promotional Products for Earth Day 2021
Earth Day 2021 is just around the corner and events are being organized across the world. The Biden administration has rejoined the Paris climate agreement and is planning to host world leaders in a climate summit on Earth Day. Across the U.S., municipalities and organizations are planning socially distanced litter clean-ups, educational drive thru events, coloring/essay contests and more. An innovative idea for Earth Day is an Earth Day scavenger hunt with a seed paper passport checklist or through apps like GooseChase: The Original Scavenger Hunt App. While many Earth Day events will be virtual this year, it’s more important than ever for individuals to take action to protect our Earth. Covid-19’s environmental impact is far reaching with people using disposable masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes and single-use plastic bags in record numbers. To help repair the damage Covid has done to the environment, choose an eco-friendly giveaway to encourage recipients to reduce, reuse and recycle.
Following are the top 10 eco-friendly promotional products for Earth Day 2021:
1. Promotional Planting Kits: Personalized grow kits have everything needed to grow flowers, vegetables and herbs at home. These plants can be started indoors in April and then moved outside as the weather gets warmer. Lightweight, they are easy to ship and will bring joy to recipients.
2. Save Bees & Save Monarchs Seed Packets: Help save the bees with pollinator friendly wildflower seed packets and monarchs with milkweed seed packets. Wildflowers will not only help beautify landscapes, they are also a key food source for bees. Planting wildflowers will allow bees to better pollinate fruits and vegetables and increase crop production. Monarchs lay their eggs on milkweed and these are the only plants their caterpillars can eat. Milkweed plants are vital to monarchs’ survival. These seed packets will bring awareness to the plight of bees and monarchs.
3. Reusable Utensil & Straw Sets: Covid-19 halted many municipal bans on single use plastic straws. Individuals can still do their part by saying no to single-use straws and utensils. This new custom travel wheat straw and stainless steel utensil and straw set includes a spork, knife, straw and cleaning brush, packed in a handy clip on case for easy carrying. These sets encourage waste reduction, a key message for Earth Day
4. Reusable Water Bottles: With many public water fountains and water refill stations closed, reusable water bottles are a must have accessory for hydration and waste-reduction. Single-use plastic water bottles are incredibly harmful to the Earth. Sadly, a great percentage of plastic water bottles never get recycled. Eco Promotional Products’ 20 oz recycled water bottle is made in the USA and molded with 100% post-consumer recycled PETE, making it a perfect bottle for Earth Day.
5. Reusable Bags: Just like straw bans, many plastic bag bans have been rolled back because of Covid-19. To compound the problem, there is a national paper bag shortage. Eco-friendly grocer Trader Joe’s had supply issues with their familiar brown bags and had to offer customers plastic instead. Trader Joe’s, as well as many others, is back to encouraging customers to bring their own bags. Put your Earth Day message or promote your town’s plastic bag ban on a recycled tote bag.
6. Produce Bags: Most single use plastic bag bans do not include produce bags. Help reduce plastic pollution by using your own reusable produce bags.
7. Recycled Fanny Packs: Fanny packs have made a comeback during the Coronavirus pandemic. Our rPET Fanny Pack is as cool as they come with a zippered main compartment and an adjustable waist strap and buckle. Made from recycled water bottles, this is an Earth Day giveaway that people of all ages will enjoy.
8. Earth Day T-Shirts: Volunteers at Earth Day events need eco-friendly t-shirts. Everyone will love wearing our soft unisex t-shirt made from 100% recycled fabric. Made from reclaimed material that otherwise could end up in a landfill, this comfortable Earth Day t-shirt will be worn with pride over and over after Earth Day.
9. Colorable Puzzles: We have created a fun, educational Earth Day design to encourage children to participate in Earth-friendly activities like recycling, unplugging and riding a bike instead of taking a car. Add your logo to this puzzle for an engaging, unique Earth Day giveaway that can be done at home.
10. Recycled Cotton Notebook and Tote Bag Bundle: This eco-friendly gift set is ideal for corporate Earth Day events promoting corporate social responsibility. Set includes a recycled cotton twill notebook and a recycled cotton twill tote bag.
For every invoiced order, no matter how small, Eco Promotional Products plants a tree seedling in the name of the company or individual through Trees for the Future. Additionally, through a partnership with 1% For The Planet, one percent of sales of select Earth Day sale items will be donated to nonprofits dedicated to protecting the planet.
To see all of Eco Promotional Products’ 2021 Earth Day specials, click here.