Top 10 Promotional Holiday Gifts for 2016
The holidays are the time for businesses and organizations to thank valued customers, employees, supporters and volunteers for their participation and valued business over this past year. Look no further for eco-friendly gifts. Eco Promotional Products offers a large variety of eco-friendly employee gift ideas and holiday gifts for clients. Promotional holiday gifts for employees are a great way to express appreciation for a job well done. Choose from personalized food gifts, electronics and tech accessories, personalized cutting boards, epicurean gifts and branded apparel.
Following are the top 10 corporate holiday gifts for 2016:
- Electronics: The iPhone 7 will be the hot gift for 2016. Reward employees with tech accessory gifts that can be used at work and at home. Mobile power banks, wireless Bluetooth headphones, chargers and mobile camera lenses are must-haves for anyone who uses a smart phone.
- Epicurean Gifts: Personalized kitchen gifts will be used daily to keep your brand highly visible for years to come. Give the gift of a personalized cutting board, long-lasting herb scissors or a glass serving bottle.
- Drinkware: Coffee mugs, tumblers and vacuum insulated water bottles are always popular promotional holiday gifts.
- Food: Gift baskets filled with food and chocolate are tasty but once the food is enjoyed, the promotional value is gone. Choose a holiday food gift that comes with a reusable promotional item such as chocolate covered almonds packaged in a reusable desktop pen holder.
- Desktop Accessories: Your organization’s name will be highly visible for years when you send a long-lasting desktop accessory. Recipients will enjoy useful gifts like a bamboo desktop phone holder or bamboo perpetual calendar that can be used years to come.
- Health & Relaxation: Give employees and customers the gift of relaxation by sending an essential oil diffuser gift set, recycled fleece blanket or a beautiful scented soy candle.
- Branded Apparel: Employees and even customers will enjoy wearing fashionable, eco-friendly recycled quilted vests during cooler weather months and they will be walking billboards for your organization.
- Bags: Reusable bags are the ideal holiday gift for retailers. Pack customers’ purchases in a reusable bag. Or consider giving the gift of a recycled 6-pack cooler.
- Growables: Recipients can grow their own carpet of snow, cinnamon basil and peppermint stick zinnia with a countertop recycled, logoed herb grow kit.
- Holiday Cards: If there’s no room in the budget for holiday gifts, express your gratitude with an eco-friendly card that can be planted, reused, recycled or biodegrade.
For more holiday gift ideas visit the Eco Holiday section at Eco Promotional Products.