Buying Inexpensive Promotional Products Doesn’t Have to Mean Buying Junk
Low-cost promotional products are staples at school stores, libraries, community events, parades and as giveaways by police and fire departments, local park districts and more. Cheap giveaways like stress balls are rarely or never used and go right into the trash only to end up in a landfill.
At Eco Promotional Products, protecting the environment and keeping junk out of landfills is at the core of our business. We know that budget is frequently an issue when making purchasing decisions for promotional products. We have eco-friendly promotional products to fit any budget with dozens of options under $1 each. Choose promotional products that will be used time and time again to maximize the number of impressions for your brand.
Following are the top 10 best eco-friendly, low-cost promotional products:
- Promotional pens and pencils. Children love quality pencils and adults will use a good pen over and over. Choose from pencils made from recycled newspaper, currency or denim. Eco-friendly budget pen options include pens made from sustainable bamboo, recycled cardboard and recycled paper
- Chip Clips. Branded chip clips are one of most used promotional products. Choose eco-friendly bag clips that are made from recycled materials and are USA Made.
- Water bottles and stadium cups. Reusable drinkware keeps single use plastic bottles out of landfills. When water bottles and stadium cups have reached the end of their useful life, the products can be recycled.
- Frisbees. A great summer promotion for everyone. USA made from recycled plastic, recipients will be reminded of your brand every time they play with it.
- Bookmarks. Choose eco-friendly bookmarks made from seed paper or a unique adult coloring bookmark. These items are ideal for schools, libraries, literacy programs and more.
- Lip balms. While they may be low-cost, Eco Promotional Products’ lip balms are high quality. Long-lasting lip balms are USA made from natural ingredients and the containers can be recycled when the lip balm is gone.
- Coasters. Coasters have a large imprint area to showcase your message at home or at the office. Coasters are made from eco-friendly materials like cork, seed paper, recycled tires or recycled paper.
- Magnets. Want to make sure customers always have your phone number handy? Have important tips to share? Choose USA made magnets made from recycled materials.
- Key chains. USA made key chains are extremely long-lasting, keeping your organization’s name and message visible for years.
- Microfiber cloths. Custom microfiber cloths clean smartphones, tablets, computers and eyeglasses without harsh cleaning solutions and disposable paper towels. A full color imprint, with a full bleed, edge to edge will give your company maximum branding.
Don’t let a small budget deter you from selecting high-quality promotional products. Eco Promotional Products works with organizations of all sizes and can find the most cost-effective and eco-friendly option for any budget.