Top 10 Recycled Promotional Products for America Recycles Day
November 15th is America Recycles Day 2016, a national initiative of Keep America Beautiful. Recycling events such as collection events for hard to recycle items like batteries and electronics and free shredding events will take place across the country. Make your event one to remember by giving away recycled promotional products customized with your eco message. Choose from a variety of eco-friendly promotional products including personalized recycled pencils, recycled water bottles, reusable recycled bags, recycled tire products, the popular B2P pen made from recycled water bottles, recycled frisbees and more. Pair any of these green promotional products with recycling activities to promote recycling in America.
- Recycled Pens: Always a popular giveaway, choose pens made from recycled water bottles, recycled cardboard, recycled plastic and even recycled currency.
- Recycled Pencils: If children are the audience of an America Recycles Day event, give away recycled pencils made from recycled currency, recycled denim or recycled paper
- Recycled Frisbees: No matter the age, recipients will enjoy spending time outdoors with Frisbees made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled Tire Products: Choose from coasters, bookmarks, jar openers, wristbands or keychains all made in the USA from recycled tires.
- Activity Books about Recycling: Activity books are both fun and educational for kids. Recycling themed books teach children about the importance of recycling.
- Recycled Bags: Reusable shopping bags are one of the most popular promotional products. Choose a bag made from recycled post-industrial polypropylene, recycled water bottles or recycled cotton.
- Recycled Water Bottles: Highlight your eco-friendly message on a reusable water bottle that is not only made from recycled material but is also recyclable.
- Recycled Bag Clips: Chip clips are a desirable low-cost giveaway. Choose eco-friendly clips made from more than 90% recycled material.
- Recycled Magnets: Public works departments and recycling centers can use recycled magnets to educate the public on which household items are recyclable.
- Recycled Apparel: Event workers and volunteers need eco apparel for America Recycles Day events. Choose a recycled t-shirt made from environmentally friendly, 4.8 oz., 50/50 combed ringspun transitional organic cotton/post-consumer P.E.T. recycled polyester.
No matter your budget, Eco Promotional Products can recommend the right promotional products for your 2016 America Recycles Day Event.