Top 10 Sustainable Conference and Tradeshow Giveaways to Reduce Waste in 2024
Are you the person in charge of selecting promotional products for your company? Are you constantly looking for something unique and different to hand out at your tradeshow booth? How about going one or two steps further, asking yourself, will someone use this item at the event and beyond? Is it useful, reusable, and made sustainably?
It’s possible to make a sustainable impact, reduce plastic waste at large-scale events, and provide a long-lasting custom promotional product that gets your brand the most recognition. Marketing coordinators, event planners, and sponsors proudly partner with Eco Promotional Products, Inc. (EPP) to reduce waste, boost their sustainability goals, and spread environmental awareness, all while leaving lasting impressions on attendees.
Below is a Top 10 list of Sustainable Swag Ideas highlighting eco-friendly promotional products to lower the dependence on disposable goods and swap out wasteful giveaways at conferences, tradeshows, meetings, and expos. Every eco-friendly promotional product shared below will help brands stand out and promote more conscious event experiences:
Top Ten Sustainable Event Giveaways That Last
Reusable bags are essential items to help conference-goers carry goods easily and efficiently. They also make amazing welcome gifts for events taking a stand against single-use plastics. You may be thinking, “Oh no, not another bag,” but handing out the right, highly functioning reusable bag everyone wants to reach for will increase brand recognition impressions with every use.
1. Attendees are quick to grab EPP’s recycled economy totes because they are spacious and have durable straps, holding up to twenty-two pounds, all at a lower cost. Help encourage users to make the switch and stray away from single-use plastic bags during and after events.
2. Employees and volunteers appreciate pocket totes made from recycled cotton for their multi-compartment storage, quality, and reusability. Smaller essential items like cell phones and pens can be stored in the front slash imprinted pocket for easy accessibility. Plus, for every recycled cotton pocket tote sold, one percent of proceeds are donated to 1% for the Planet’s mission to protect the environment.
Consciously made lip balms are small, sustainable marketing tools with mighty impacts. Eco-friendly lip balms are perfect for organizations who are looking to offer eco-conscious product giveaways while staying true to their budget.
3. Give away certified organic, USA-made lip balms to promote responsible production and consumption and align branding efforts with Sustainable Development Goal #12. The recyclable containers are made from 30% post-industrial plastic material, which promotes circularity. Reduce waste and increase eco-friendly self-care at an affordable price.
Bring in foot traffic while spreading awareness about sustainable materials and ethical production with “tree-free” journals.
4. Yes, tree-free! EPP’s economy apple peel journals are 100% sustainable, featuring pages transformed from ground apple peels and residuals to organic paper. Perfect for on-the-go sustainable note-taking in office or school environments.
Sponsors who host sustainable initiatives at events, like waste-free lunches, choose EPP’s selection of eco-responsible promotional products as practical handouts to reduce the use of disposable items and minimize ecological exposure to microplastics.
5. Inspire guests to ditch single-use plastic forks and knives. Help them go for a more sustainable option they can reuse again and again with bamboo utensil sets. Inside the recyclable pouch, find an environmentally friendly bamboo knife, fork, spoon, and set of chopsticks.
6. EPP’s plant fiber cutlery sets are another great alternative for sustainable meals, especially for exhibitors seeking a cost-effective choice. Users can eat lunch safely and sustainably with their BPA-free and FDA approved utensil sets.
7. Help attendees snack on the go while minimizing waste with foldable pouches made from recycled water bottles. They easily store snacks and sandwiches and double as a place mat when unfolded, making it a great multi-functional promo product.
8. Silicone food storage bags are an extremely desirable option for waste-free lunch event campaigns. Meeting FDA requirements and Prop. 65 compliant, users can eat and store their foods safely and sustainably. Use, wash, reuse, and repeat.
Encourage eco-friendly hydration with promotional drinkware solutions that are reusable, sustainable, and durable. Keep in mind that most people you know have a reusable water bottle or travel mug, so it is important to provide options that everyone would want. Buy quality over quantity and get the biggest bang for your buck. Don’t worry, there are great options available at all price points from EPP. Here are a couple of very affordable options for the event coordinators to provide to all attendees or to hand out at your booth.
9. Proudly made in the USA in a union factory, 18 oz BPA-free Tritan plastic water bottles are a conscious reusable choice for sustainable sips. They are conveniently sized to fit in backpacks, with a durable double wall design and secure screw-top lid.
10. 14 oz bamboo coffee mugs are perfect for social coffee and tea hours. Responsible branded mugs not only reduce single-use waste but promote eco-friendly lifestyle habits. This reusable item can be a new daily favorite for the road, in the office, or at home.
Shop Now and Reduce Waste at Conferences, Tradeshows, and Expos
EPP prioritizes product quality, longevity, and functionality in support of its mission to divert waste away from landfills and inspire more conscious purchases. Take sustainable action to reduce waste at conferences, expos, and tradeshows with environmentally and socially responsible promotional products. Brand responsibly, create greener event experiences, and promote a more resilient future.
Explore EPP’s sustainable promotional products on sale for 2024 events here. Call 877-ECO-WINS (877-326-9467) to place an order today.