Best Eco-Friendly Sustainable Company Holiday Gifts
The holiday season presents a prime opportunity to show appreciation for employees, clients, and the environment. Eco Promotional Products, Inc. (EPP) helps non-profit and for-profit organizations enhance corporate gifting initiatives with eco-friendly product giveaways. Our mission is to promote conscious purchasing decisions, inspiring organizations to maximize their gifting budgets and make lasting impressions while embracing sustainability.
EPP’s customizable holiday gift solutions are designed for long-term use and have sustainable advantages such as encouraging waste reduction, supporting minority-owned businesses and certified B Corporations, and contributing to meaningful causes with every sale.
Top 10 Corporate Giveaways for 2023 Holiday Season
Take company holiday gifting to a new level with sustainable holiday giveaways. Explore EPP’s top 10 list of unique and long-lasting promotional products made to minimize waste, raise environmental awareness, and increase positive impacts on people and the planet this season:
1. Seeded Holiday Cards are an Earth and budget-friendly way to express gratitude to employees and customers. Holiday cards are crafted from 100% recycled USA made paper, embedded with wildflower seeds, and are zero waste. Recipients can plant seeded cards and watch them grow into wildflower and herb gardens. It is a card and gift in one.
2. EPP’s Recycled Fleece Jackets are a conscious choice for corporate executives, offering long-lasting, high-quality value and support for ethical business practices. Eco-friendly jackets are made from recycled water bottles by a certified woman-owned business. Additionally, one percent of every jacket sold goes towards nonprofits dedicated to protecting the environment through 1% for the Planet.
3. Mini Campfire Mug Planter Kits get a green thumbs up for their eco-conscious charm and incredible price point. Mini planter kits are packaged in decorative recyclable gift boxes and come with USA-sourced seeds. Plus, every sale supports One Tree Planted.
4. Insulated Tumblers from Perka® are perfect for corporate holiday events eliminating single-use plastics. Recipients can use reusable drinkware during an event and then take it home to be reused over and over. Bonus, each purchase will also benefit Shelter to Soldier™, a non-profit that adopts dogs from local shelters and trains them to become service dogs.
5. Embroidered Beanies with one-size-fits-most sizing eliminate the stress of gathering sizes for sustainable apparel holiday giving. Choose eco-friendly beanies made with a cozy recycled polyester blend produced with lower environmental impacts and advocate for sustainable fashion.
6. Give away Moleskine® Journal Gift Sets to promote conscious giving and safe writing experiences. Every set comes with a bookmark, twist-action pen, and a notebook with FSC®-certified and acid-free pages. They are also packaged with recyclable gift boxes, reducing unnecessary packaging waste.
7. Help employees stay green while on the go with 100% rPET Packing Cube Travel Sets. Made from recycled water bottles, reusable packing cubes are durable, help maximize storage and reduce waste. They are perfect gifts for organizations introducing eco-friendly travel goals.
8. Hand Warmer Power Banks offer two practical gifts in one. Sustainable tech gifts with a charitable giveback initiative from a certified diverse-owned business double corporate impacts while spreading the holiday cheer.
9. Deliver cheer and provide champagne, liquor, and wine in customizable Wine Tote Bags. Eco-friendly wine bags made from cotton and jute are reusable alternatives to plastic wrap and boxes and come from a fellow certified woman-owned factory.
10. Promote plastic-free holiday celebrations with Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers. Reusable wine tumblers are shipped in recyclable and decorative packaging, making them memorable gifts for eco-friendly festivities.
By Popular Demand
Sustainable holiday-inspired promotional products are customer favorites that align with conscious brand values and corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals. It is best to place corporate giving orders early to:
- Have access to in-stock inventory.
- Plan for timely delivery.
- Avoid additional fees such rush service and expedited shipping.
- Reduce environmental impacts by avoiding air freight.
The holidays are busy enough, so embrace the season without the added stress by choosing from EPP’s top 10 list of sustainable promotional products. Click here to explore more items from EPP’s holiday promotion. Call 877-ECO-WINS (877-326-9467) to place an order today.