Promote Safety and Sustainability: Top 10 Eco-Friendly Promotional Safety Products for Your Brand
Eco Promotional Products, Inc. (EPP) helps companies and organizations gain positive impressions by providing environmentally and socially responsible branded items. Sustainable and consciously vetted promotional products help reach target audiences and express core values. For brands looking to promote health and safety, it is important to have products that align with your messaging.
Every EPP product is consciously vetted to ensure workers are not exposed to hazardous work conditions and toxins, have human rights protections, and are paid fair wages. Adding your logo to any of these products will separate your brand from its competitors. It will show your brand did its part to ensure the health and safety of those making the products, using the products, end of life of the product, and the environment.
Here is a list of popular promotional products to encourage healthier and safer lifestyles in your work environment and community:
1) Reflective Safety Drawstring Backpack is perfect for outdoor events, sports gatherings, and community outreach programs. The drawstring bag is made from 20% recycled non-woven polypropylene and is Prop. 65 Compliant. Reflective strips will help users be visible at night. It is also a fun item to customize with different product colors and imprint capabilities. Ask an EPP representative about glow-in-the-dark imprint colors.
2) Choose Silipint Indestructible Silicone Cups as marketing tools for safe drinking programs and cooking classes. Not only are they practical giveaways, but they support brands with their sustainability and marketing goals. These branded cups can be reused, are BPA-free, FDA Approved, and will not be damaged since they are made from 100% silicone. They are also sustainable alternatives to disposable cups, helping users reduce plastic waste.
3) EPP has bike bells that will be popular with cyclists and fitness enthusiasts. Promote bike safety and safer commutes in your community.
4) The Survival Pen is a multi-functional product that will grab anyone’s attention. It features a ballpoint pen, flashlight, compass, stylus, cell phone stand, and a double-sided screwdriver. Users will hold on to this specialty pen for years to come.
5) Offer a practical solution for auto hazards while marketing your logo. The 5-in-1 LED Rescue Flashlight has multiple light settings, a seatbelt cutter, and a window break. Users will thank you for keeping them safe with this multi-functional product.
6) The Silicone LED Bike Light is a versatile product that protects users during their outdoor and evening activities. It has multiple light settings to promote visibility and is water-resistant. The light can be installed on a backpack, bike, seat post, dog leash, or helmet with its silicone strap.
7) EPP has hand sanitizers made in the USA in FDA-registered facilities and are Prop. 65 compliant. This travel-sized refillable promotional product is formulated to protect skin while killing bacteria. It is a simple and effective product that will attract audiences during safety events. It also includes a carabiner for easy, everyday use.
8) Promote health and safety in the community, classroom, or workplace with EPP’s Emergency First Aid Kits. Branded refillable kits are made in the USA and come with latex-free bandages of different sizes, antiseptic towelettes, and a first aid card. These promotional kits are effective branding tools for safety demonstrations, workshops, and first aid classes.
9) Mini Tire Pressure Gauge Key Chains are unique promotional products that will make a lasting impression. This safety item is a tangible reminder for users to check their tire pressure and practice road safety.
10) Offer solar phone chargers as a fun product giveaway or a corporate gift. Users can stay connected by charging the 8,000 mAH battery in direct sunlight. It is RoHS Compliant, CE and FCC Approved, and water-resistant. It comes with a carabiner, making it a great mobile charger to take on the go.
Companies and organizations find great success in giving away these functional and attention-grabbing promotional products from EPP during safety demonstrations, community workshops, and trade shows. Partner with EPP to boost your brand identity, encourage healthier lifestyles, and practice more sustainable business practices. Call 877-ECO-WINS (877-326-9467) for more details.