Top 10 Promotional Products for Winter
Temperatures are dropping and snow has already fallen in some parts of the U.S. For events held during the cold weather months in northern climates, thought has to be given to promotional products to make sure they are applicable to the season. Outdoor products like Frisbees and seed packs are very popular during the spring and summer but to get the most bang for your buck in your winter event, choose promotional products relevant to the seasons in your area.
Following are the top 10 best eco-friendly promotional products for winter.
- Ice Scrapers: Personalized ice scrapers are a universal promotional item. Eco-friendly ice scrapers, made in the USA from recycled materials show your support to American labor and the environment. Recipients in cold weather climates will always appreciate an extra ice scraper to ensure they never have to clean snow off their windshield with an arm.
- Tire Pressure Gauges: When temperatures drop, tire pressure drops. Poorly inflated tires waste gas and cause more pollution. Tire pressure gauges imprinted with your company’s name and logo are a valued tool and have a high perceived value.
- Thermo-strips: Add your logo to these magnets with a thermometer strip that shows recommended temperatures (68 degrees in winter) for energy and cost savings.
- Coffee Mugs: Daily coffee drinkers will enjoy a coffee mug or tumbler any time of year. In the winter, many people choose coffee, tea or hot chocolate for warmth and mugs are the perfect winter giveaway.
- Beanies: By far, the most ordered cold weather eco apparel products at Eco Promotional Products are our embroidered beanies. Choose from 100% organic cotton or recycled custom embroidered beanies to showcase your logo. Personalized beanies have low minimums and are affordable. Beanies are also one size fits most, taking all the guesswork out of sizing. Recipients will love fighting the cold with this promotional gift.
- Cold Weather Apparel: Items include sweatshirts, jackets or recycled quilted vests which are made exclusively from recycled PET bottles. Engineered for superior warmth and a wonderful way to billboard your message.
- Blankets: Custom recycled blankets are made of 100% recycled polyester. Eco-friendly and cozy!
- Socks: Choose from slipper socks or full color personalized tube socks. They’re especially popular with young audiences
- Magnets: While magnets are appropriate year round, they are an affordable way to showcase a lot of information. Customize magnets with cold weather energy savings tips.
- Energy Saving Activity Books and Education Wheels: Educational for both children and adults, these products give tips for saving energy year round.
Visit www.ecopromotionsonline to find many more eco-friendly promotional items for the winter.